How Oracle’s Profile Import Help Websites Perform Better?
The global talent marketplace is changing leaps and bounds, and so are the challenges that come with it. For decades, there’s been a significant gap between the employees and the recruiters, which has only been intensified.
To address the paradox, when integrated with Oracle’s profile import plugin, the websites get better and greater access to a quality talent pool, an enhanced functionality, and a much better experience for the candidates, recruiters, and employees.
But why exactly would your website need the feature? Well, maybe this data helps better explain our point here.
Now that the stats prove a remarkable growth and demand in the job-employees ratio, here’s how the profile import feature by Oracle acts as a game-changer for both the candidate and the recruiter, encouraging a positive candidate experience. It
- Facilitates the employees by fetching the elements from their profiles to the Cloud HCM profile without having to leave the Oracle Platform.
- Help the employees to use the self-service feature to import the significant features from their profiles like LinkedIn constantly.
- It allows candidates to apply for the roles easily and seamlessly from the career page.
- Pre-populate the job application fields by fetching the critical elements from the CVs.
- Enhance the candidate experience by simplifying and expediting the application procedure.
- Giving the recruiters the ability to view employee qualifications by supporting employee mobility.
- Enhance the career development opportunities with access to the automated course catalog integration and advanced insight into the Oracle learning Cloud.
- An enhanced candidate experience by helping the candidates apply via the Oracle Recruiting Cloud and connect with the contacts that can further refer the best talent for the job.
With the otherwise excruciatingly tiresome recruitment process eased out, the HR professionals can focus on other important aspects that will help them retain the workforce.
Oracle HCM Cloud, a part of the Oracle Cloud Applications, enables the recruiters to make the otherwise complex hiring process straightforward and stay apprised with the constantly changing workforce and business arena.
By integrating a complete and powerful platform, Oracle HCM assists the HR professionals to experience an advanced employee hiring process and promote a work environment that encourages constant innovation.
Understanding how eased out the hiring process becomes, the first step towards this is to integrate the website with Oracle profile import feature.
How does adding RChilli resume parser to your Oracle HCM Platform make a difference?
The intuitive resume parser when integrated with websites having the profile import feature in Oracle helps the recruiters parse resumes in any format without having to waste valuable resources in filling the long application forms. The app enables mapping the resume data to Oracle HCM fields automatically.
Designed with the functionality to parse resumes in different languages, the recruiters can experience a substantial increase in productivity and the ability to recruit without any bias. The web-based plugin takes only 30 min installation time and comes with a 30-day proof of contact. Not just this, the candidate import profile helps the recruiters get access to the more advanced talent pool.
We’re sure you would want to free up your recruiting resources. If so, why don’t you visit https://www.rchilli.com/our-partners/oracle-hcm and find a solution to the dilemma?
Originally published at https://www.rchilli.com.